Requirements for Program Completion & Graduation
Graduation from UPMC Hamot School of Anesthesia/Gannon University and Gannon University is dependent upon the recommendation of the faculties of the Gannon University's Villa Maria College of Nursing and UPMC Hamot School of Anesthesia. All SRNAs must:
- Fulfill all requirements of the Nurse Anesthesia Curriculum.
- Discharge all financial obligations to UPMC Hamot and Gannon University.
- Return all borrowed resources, books, and materials to the Gannon University, Nash Library and the UPMC Hamot Library.
- Complete formal application for the Doctor of Nursing Practice with Gannon University.
- Meet terminal objective requirements for new graduates of nurse anesthesia education programs as established by the Council on Accreditation for Nurse Anesthesia.
- Complete an exit evaluation with the UPMC Hamot School of Anesthesia/Gannon University Program Director.
- Submit a completed Clear Post Form to the program director.
If you have questions, please contact us.