Professional Organizations and Licensing Boards
Top Reasons To Choose Our School
- Ten-year accreditation awarded spring 2011 by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs.
- Academic affiliation with the Gannon University, Morosky College of Health Professions and Sciences.
- Degrees Awarded: Master of Science in Nursing with a concentration in Anesthesia, and a Post Masters, Nurse Anesthesia Certificate for students with a prior MSN.
- Simulation learning opportunities at Gannon University’s Morosky College of Health Professions and Sciences state of the art simulation center and the UPMC Hamot School of Anesthesia simulation classroom.
- 28 month, full time course of study.
- Five exceptional clinical affiliations provide a full complement of clinical learning.
- 2016 program graduates averaged administration of 990 anesthetics.
- Class size of 20 student registered nurse anesthetists per year.