The purpose of this policy is to inform student registered nurse anesthetists of requirements for program completion and graduation.
- Graduation from UPMC Hamot School of Anesthesia/Gannon University and Gannon University is dependent upon the recommendation of the faculties of the Gannon University's Villa Maria College of Nursing and UPMC Hamot School of Anesthesia.
- All SRNAs must:
- Fulfill all requirements of the Nurse Anesthesia Curriculum.
- Discharge all financial obligations to UPMC Hamot and Gannon University.
- Return all borrowed resources, books, and materials to the Gannon University, Nash Library and the UPMC Hamot Library.
- Complete formal application for the Master of Science in Nursing Degree with Gannon University.
- Meet terminal objective requirements for new graduates of nurse anesthesia education programs as established by the Council on Accreditation for Nurse Anesthesia.
- Complete an exit evaluation with the UPMC Hamot School of Anesthesia/Gannon University Program Director.
- Submit a completed Clear Post Form (see attachment B) to the program director.